East Valley Tweens & Teens CAN!
a program of DSNetwork for Tweens and Teens with Down syndrome (Ages 8-18 only)
Group Meets the 3rd Saturday of the Month (except no meetings in March, October or December)
SATURDAY, NOV. 18 | NOTE: The November Group will go Bowling at AMF Tempe Village Lanes
AMF Tempe Village Lanes | 4407 S Rural Rd, Tempe, AZ 85282
Time: 2 – 4 pm | 2pm (drop-off at AMF Bowling Lanes) 4 pm (pick-up at AMF Bowling Lanes)
REGISTRATION is required.
Space is Limited. Registration deadline is the Monday prior to the group meeting.
$100/year – receive a discount when paying for the full year
(A limited number of scholarships are available. Click the “Register Now” button to request a scholarship.)
Topics and activities include, but not limited to:
- Building relationships and friendships
- A to Z basics on social skills, table manners, proper etiquette
- Community awareness and outreach
- Job Skills training in community establishments
- Team Building Activities
- Cooking / Activities of daily living
- Group Outings and so much more
(If child has behaviors, toileting/feeding difficulty, please have an assistant/habitation/respite provider attend)
Questions? Contact info@DSNetworkAZ.org
Sponsored in part by: